This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
Upon arrival, you are immediately surrounded by chaos: a planet's Anti-Ship Battery is firing on a number of Lanius ships; one of the combat ships mistakenly believes your ship has arrived to assist the planetary defenses. Combat positions!
- Fight a Lanius ship with an Anti-Ship Battery on your side.
- (After destroying enemy ship) The ship breaks apart. You decide to salvage it when the opportunity arises.
- (After killing enemy crew) No more life signs detected on the Lanius ship. You decide to salvage it when the opportunity arises.
After the fightEdit
- You finish off your assailant with the help of the Anti-Ship Battery but the fight rages on in the distance. You'd best leave before you get dragged into it again.
- Nothing happens.
- After your skirmish the fighting dies down and you're contacted by the planetary defense team. "Sorry you got caught up in that fight, stranger. No matter how many of these monsters we blow out of the sky they just keep coming. We can patch up your ship for you.
- Your ship is repaired for 8 hull damage.
This event is called "LANIUS_NOBOARDERS_PDS" in the datafiles.