This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- You arrive at the beacon and are relieved at the sight of open space. Nebulas are terribly claustrophobic.
- This beacon marks a 'small' gap in the nebula. No colonies or ships in scanning distance.
- You are relieved to see your sensors blink back on after the jump. No ships detected.
- The Slugs rely heavily on their telepathic powers and are reluctant to give up that advantage by extending beyond nebulas. It's unlikely you'll encounter any this far from the clouds.
- You arrive in an area clear of nebula and quickly check to see if the sensors are working. Everything is fine and no ships are detected in the vicinity.
- Nothing happens.
This event is called "NOTHING_SLUG" in the datafiles.