This is a Random Event. Occurs in:
The text for this event varies, and could be any of the following:
- There are some mineral-rich asteroids here that the Zoltan have left idle, but you've none of the necessary equipment to mine them.
- You have to admit - Zoltan space is a beautiful and peaceful place indeed. However, re-engaging the FTL and finishing your mission is your priority, not sight-seeing.
- A light asteroid field is entering the atmosphere of a nearby planet - a fireworks show on a galactic scale. There's little for it but to take in the ambience and program the next jump.
- You stumble upon some Zoltan military vessels engaging in combat training. Their Energy Shields are impressive, but you note how quickly beam and ion weaponry take them down.
- You don't have time to hail the Zoltan ship that was waiting at this beacon before it jumps away. They are a careful race.
- A Zoltan shipyard is stationed at this beacon. You admire the display of hundreds of glowing Zoltan performing delicate exterior work on a massive transport ship.
- A message broadcast from a nearby planet announces the presence of an ancient Zoltan monastery available for visiting. Likely just a tourist trap, but still too bad you don't have the time to visit.
- Nothing happens.
This event is called "NOTHING_ZOLTAN" in the datafiles.